Corona Virus / COVID-19 Response
Last updated 03/14/2020
For your safety, the safety of our employees and especially for the safety of our elderly customers who depend on us for certain goods and medicine, we urge you to continue to be patient as we all get through this crisis together.
We are an essential service for many of our customers and we are asking for your patience and understanding as we ask that you follow these simple guidelines. Please note that as circumstances change, so may our guidelines.
Other Notes of Interest
- IF YOU HAVE EVEN A SLIGHT FEVERIf you have even a slight fever, please help keep all of us safe and call Telehealth for medical advice by dialling 811 or 1-866-797-0000 before calling us or being in close proximity to others.
- PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDSBefore you open the door for our driver, please wash your hands thouroghly.
- COVER YOUR MOUTH
Whether you have a tickle in your throat or a cronic cough, please cover your mouth with a mask, scarf, or even a t-shirt, before you open the door to our driver.
- BE PATIENT, KIND AND RESPECTFULWe are doing our best to keep servicing our customers in a timely manner in this time of unknowns. Yelling, cursing, or abuse of any kind will not be tolerated by anyone.
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR ORDERPlease check your order before you pay for it as we will not taking returns or exchanges for the next foreseeable future.
- RETURN OF EMPTY ALCOHOL CONTAINERSFor the next foreseeable future we are suspending our service for the return of empty alcohol containers.
- RETIREMENT HOMES AND LONG TERM CARE FACILITIESIf you are expecting a prescription, we will only deliver to reception. If there is a cost for your prescriptions, We urge you to make arrangements for payment with the pharmacy directly. Failling that, the exact amount owing should be left at reception in a sealed enveloppe with your name and phone number prior to our delivery.
- SAFETY PROTOCOLSWe have implemented strict sanitations protocols and will be supplying our drivers with masks and gloves as well as disinfectant wipes for our Interac machines. We urge you to do the same and disinfect any surface our drivers may come into contact with. ie: Doorknobs etc.